SoundSend supports PCM stereo, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus, and Dolby Atmos with up to 8 channels of audio, through HDMI 2.0 and 2.1 using your TV's ARC/eARC. It also supports up to Dolby Digital over its optical input. There are many setups available with SoundSend that can create an amazing sound stage. (See Article Speaker Configurations)
Articles in this section
- SoundSend MacOS Firmware update
- SoundSend App not working or won't connect?
- Connecting the WiSA SoundSend to a PC
- SoundSend HDMI cable requirements
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- My SoundSend is blinking red, what does that mean?
- Can I connect two sources to SoundSend and switch back and fourth?
- I unplugged my speaker, do I have to set it up again?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- See all 19 articles...