When you get a message on your Samsung TV saying that your SoundSend is not connected to an ARC port, you may want to try this fix which was received straight from Samsung.
- Reset the sound settings from Settings> Sound> Expert Settings> Reset Sound.
- Press the Home button on your remote control, and then select Settings.
- Navigate to General, and then select External Device Manager.
- Select Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) to enable.
- Navigate back to Settings > Audio > Expert Settings, and select HDMI eARC Mode. Then, set it to Auto.