Absolutely yes! You can connect two sources (HDMI and Optical) to it and switch back and forth using the app. The SoundSend is compatible with most 4K HDMI and Optical switches.
Articles in this section
- SoundSend App not working or won't connect?
- SoundSend HDMI cable requirements
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- My SoundSend is blinking red, what does that mean?
- Can I connect two sources to SoundSend and switch back and fourth?
- I unplugged my speaker, do I have to set it up again?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker or does it always send a full range signal?
- See all 17 articles...