Nope! Once a speaker is identified by auto-discovery or via Scan for Speakers, SoundSend will remember that speaker and will send it the same audio channel data when it powers up again.
Articles in this section
- SoundSend MacOS Firmware update
- SoundSend App not working or won't connect?
- SoundSend HDMI cable requirements
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- My SoundSend is blinking red, what does that mean?
- Can I connect two sources to SoundSend and switch back and fourth?
- I unplugged my speaker, do I have to set it up again?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- See all 18 articles...