SoundSend honors crossover frequencies programmed into each speaker, and will send the range of frequencies appropriate for that speaker.
Articles in this section
- SoundSend App not working or won't connect?
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- My SoundSend is blinking red, what does that mean?
- Can I connect two sources to SoundSend and switch back and fourth?
- I unplugged my speaker, do I have to set it up again?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- Does SoundSend have crossover settings for each speaker or does it always send a full range signal?
- Can you buy extra speakers or an extra sub for your system anywhere?
- See all 16 articles...