SoundSend does not support DTS-formatted audio at this time. SoundSend can decode most audio formats up to a 7.1 speaker layout, including Dolby Digital and Digital+, Dolby TrueHD, and 3.1.2 or 5.1.2 Dolby Atmos.
Articles in this section
- SoundSend MacOS Firmware update
- SoundSend App not working or won't connect?
- SoundSend HDMI cable requirements
- WiSA SoundSend vs Axiim Link
- Will My TV Work with SoundSend?
- My SoundSend is blinking red, what does that mean?
- Can I connect two sources to SoundSend and switch back and fourth?
- I unplugged my speaker, do I have to set it up again?
- What kind of HDMI does SoundSend support? Does it support eARC?
- Does SoundSend auto detect speaker distances, or do I manually set those?
- See all 18 articles...